Information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR *
(* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC)
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is P.W. ALMA Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka civil partnership based in Barlinek at ul. Strzelecka 6A (hereinafter “We”, “P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka” or “the Company”) running the Alma Hotel in Barlinek and the website at www.hotelalma.pl.
Contact regarding the processing of your personal data by P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka
In order to provide information regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact us by letter, e-mail and telephone, our contact details are provided below:
P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka
- Strzelecka 6A
How did we receive your data?
We received them from you when concluding a contract for the provision of hotel and catering services, SPA, medical services, room rental or other services, via the contact form, during personal registration at the Hotel or online registration on our website, or you provided them to us by e-mail.
For what purpose and on what legal grounds do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- performance of contracts concluded under the contract for the provision of hotel and catering services, SPA, medical services, room rental or other services ordered;
- handling complaints in the event that you make such a complaint;
- handling requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the performance of contracts, making and receiving payments.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for:
- tax and accounting purposes;
- counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Your data is also processed by P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka on the basis of the legitimate interest of P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka, for the purposes indicated below:
- conducting marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing of goods and services offered by P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and telephone;
- handling your requests, in particular sent to our Reception Office and via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose of saving data in cookies and collecting data from websites.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data in any way, at any time. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent or until our obligation to process your data, imposed on us by generally applicable law, expires.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
For the purposes of performing the obligations arising from the contract that binds us, as well as to comply with the requirements of generally applicable law, we require you to provide the following personal data:
- first name and last name;
- home address or mailing address;
- PESEL number or the number of the document confirming the identity;
- e-mail address;
- Phone number;
If for some reason you do not provide personal data (not including your bank account number in this catalog), unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data by P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka?
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of your data due to your special situation – in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to transfer your personal data, ie the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible. You have the right to transfer personal data only with regard to the data that we process on the basis of a contract with you or on the basis of your consent,
To exercise the above rights, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or at the reception desk of our headquarters.
You can exercise these rights when:
- in relation to the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Company; you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect – you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed for us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
- in relation to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Barlinek).
When you can object to the processing of your data by P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the specific situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right to object from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in keeping accounting, IT systems and providing consulting and marketing services for our company. Entities entrusted with the processing of your personal data perform their tasks on the basis of an agreement with us and only in accordance with our instructions. In addition, we may transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination, for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract or for the period specified by law that imposes an obligation on us to process your data.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, but without the use of automated profiling. It will not have any legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation.
Resignation from consent to the processing of personal data
Ladies and Gentlemen,
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time or exercise your other rights in connection with the processing of personal data. For this purpose, please download the form below, print it, fill it in and sign it and send it back by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: P.W. ALMA S.C. Danuta Piechocka Kamila Piechocka S.A., ul. Strzelecka 6A, 74-320 Barlinek